Here they are, your 2011 – 2012 Army ROTC scholarship board dates:
- Deadline for documents for the first board 10 October, 2011
- FIRST HIGH SCHOOL SELECTION BOARD 17 October, 2011
- Deadline for documents for the second board 2 January, 2012
- SECOND HIGH SCHOOL SELECTION BOARD 9 January, 2012
- DEADLINE TO START AN APPLICATION 10 JANUARY!!!!!!
- Final high school selection board deadline for documents 28 February, 2012
- FINAL (THIRD) HIGH SCHOOL SELECTION BOARD 1 March, 2012
Only three boards again this year!
WWW.ARMYROTC.COM is where you need to go to apply online.
If you are looking for a good Enrollment Officer to help coach you through the process just drop me a line, and while you are at it take a look at my schools.
We have just about anything you could be looking for (except a big city and large class sizes).
As an added bonus
Here are your SAT/ACT test dates, if your scores need tightening up at all.
SAT test dates:
My advice, for what it’s worth is to not wait to improve your SAT score, if you don’t think you can improve it by more than 100 points. You will not change your board score that much just by improving your SAT score a little bit. Carefully consider the tradeoff of being board ready for the first board versus improving you SAT or ACT.
Good luck and let me know what you think.
Filed under: The Scholarship Process | Tagged: Army, Army ROTC, Cadet, cadet command, Clarkson Army ROTC, deadlines, GKB, Golden Knight Battalion, Reserve Officers Training Corp, ROTC, scholarship application, Scholarships |